SMB CHICAGO 2015
Sponsors, vendors and business service providers will staff booths in the Exhibit Hall to discuss and demonstrate their products and offerings. HP, Xerox and Lenovo products will be on display…Microsoft will be on-hand with their device bar to test drive their business productivity tools, mobile devices and more... Bankers, lenders and insurance providers will be available to discuss financing and risk management…website developers, trainers and marketing solution providers will offer tips, discounts and as with every Blue Ocean Logic event…lots of free stuff.
- Define what a brand is (particularly a strong brand) and what branding is about
- Identify their brand’s products, the features of those products, and their values
- Learn the basics of positioning a brand
- Understand the basics of creating an identity, including a brand name, slogan, and logo
- Evaluate their brand's success.
Plus...Detailed Discussions About the Use of... - Print Materials - Websites - Logos - Tag Lines - Email - Social Media - Advertising - Video - Images - Networking - Networking - Trade Shows
...in the Branding Process.
Your brand is the vehicle that propels your product or service into your customer’s lives, and into their hearts. A good brand is much more than an attractive image combined with some witty type. Your brand must reflect the heart and soul of your company, and offer a promise that you will deliver. This workshop will get you started on the road to creating a perfect brand. Topics covered include...
- What Branding is all About
- Creating Your Visual Identity
- Building A Strong Brand
- Brand Positioning for Success
Website designed and managed by Hy Lo Marketing
Copyright 2015 BLUE OCEAN LOGIC, INC. All rights reserved.