SMB CHICAGO 2015
Sponsors, vendors and business service providers will staff booths in the Exhibit Hall to discuss and demonstrate their products and offerings. HP, Xerox and Lenovo products will be on display…Microsoft will be on-hand with their device bar to test drive their business productivity tools, mobile devices and more... Bankers, lenders and insurance providers will be available to discuss financing and risk management…website developers, sales trainers and marketing solution providers will offer tips, discounts and as with every Blue Ocean Logic event…lots of free stuff.
- explore consultative selling and the efforts vs. results matrix,
- learn the basics of the sales cycle: initiate, build, manage, and optimize,
- discover how to use the SPIRIT acronym to create positive, achievable goals,
- examine the four needs of customers and how they can use them to sell smarter.
Plus...Detailed Discussions About the Use of...
-- Print Materials - Websites - Logos - Tag Lines - Email - Social Media - Advertising - Video - Images - Networking - Networking - Trade Shows
...in the Sales Process.
It’s no secret that the sales industry continues to change and evolve rapidly. Selling requires well trained, knowledgeable and technical business owners, with the characteristics of honesty, trustworthiness, and competence. Today's customers research products, services and business reputations online before they commit to a purchase. Considering this, simplifying your sales process requires new skills, tools and techniques. Topics covered include...
- Understanding Sales
- Realistic Sales Goals
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Strategies for Sales Success
Copyright 2015 BLUE OCEAN LOGIC, INC. All rights reserved.
Website designed and managed by Hy Lo Marketing